Charles E. Willmott, P.A.
Home Attorney Profile Military Divorce Contact Us
Jacksonville Military Divorce Lawyer
Why Hire Charles E. Willmott Board Certified by the Florida Bar Military Benefits After Divorce Military Divorce While Deployed
Military Divorce
Military Divorce
20/20/20 Rule
Child Custody
Child Support
Division of Property
Divorce Mediation
Domestic Violence
Paternity & the Military
The Ten Year Rule
Contact Us
Are you a new client?
Visit our Blog
Florida Bar Board Certified
Martindale-Hubble Peer Review Rated Attorney

Military Child Support

Laws Concerning Support

There are distinct laws concerning child support in a military divorce. These are complicated issues because each party has their individual opinions and prerogatives. The main concept to be concerned with is that the child's best interest should be made first priority. You may be wondering what laws relate to military divorce and child support. A knowledgeable and skilled lawyer from my firm can help you reach a better understanding about the factors that affect child support. There are federal laws that clearly state the expectations of the providing member of the family. The non-custodial provider is typically the member who provides child support to the dependent individual. If you have any concerns with this matter, it is advised that you contact my office right away.

Common Challenges

Military service members are obligated to give child support to help provide for their children's needs. When it comes to child support agreements, the service member's spouse can encounter many challenges, including uncertainty of how much pay he or she is entitled to for child support. The enforcement of child support can also be very difficult when dealing with service members if they are not able or refuse to pay. At Charles E. Willmott, P.A., I can advise you on the situation and what to expect from child support laws.

At Charles E. Willmott, P.A., I can help divorcing couples develop a child support agreement that adequately supports the family. If your spouse has fallen behind on payments, I can help you take legal action to obtain a court order to obtain the support your child deserves. It can also be a possibility to obtain a garnishment of wages so that your rights can be protected. If you would like to discuss your case with a military lawyer, contact my firm. I am a board-certified attorney and I have the credentials to support your case. Call today!

Hours: M-F 8:30am-5:00pm Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our LinkedIn Profile Watch us on YouTube See our Google+ Page

Charles E. Willmott, P.A. - Jacksonville Military Divorce Lawyer
Located at 425 N. Liberty Street, Willmott Law Building, Willmott Law Building, FL 32202.
Phone: (904) 849-5183.
Local: (904) 358-7818.
Website: .